The Ground Floor
The Ground Floor, which is tiled throughout, offers :
* A very large sitting room (80m2), with four double sofas, one triple sofa and two armchairs (arranged in two distinct seating areas and with plenty of open floor space for children and games), television, DVD player and Humax satellite service, stereo system and wi-fi. This room overlooks and opens out on to the terrace / outdoor dining area, swimming pool and garden, and enjoys views down the valley;
* A second large sitting room (35m2), with one double and one triple sofa and enjoying the full height and architecture of the original barn timbers and large glazed front door panels;
* A large, modern, fully-equipped kitchen with double Neff oven with grill (the main oven is fan-assisted), a Neff ceramic hob, microwave/convection oven, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, food processor and blenders, dishwasher, large fridge freezer (with a second large fridge and small chest freezer available if required). The kitchen and dining room are well resourced with modern and traditional equipment for all forms of food preparation, cooking and baking. This room opens out onto -
* A timbered dining room with tables and seating for 12, traditional wooden cupboards housing ample supplies of crockery, glassware and dining equipment;
* A spacious double bedroom with twin beds, built-in cupboard, antique pine dressing table, slatted oak storage chest, bedside cupboards and two armchairs;
* A shower room with cubicle shower, w/c and sink (the washing machine and laundry equipment are also housed in this room).
Click on any image for a larger view.